Because all these stations (and 10,000 more) can be at your fingertips ...
Easily capture ANY media playing on your computer and play back when YOU want ... Internet Radio stations, podcasts, MP3's, Videos all can be easily recorded at a touch of a button. Start recording music now!
CKOD – 103 FM(Top 40/Pop / 20k stereo) Language: French Location: Valleyfield, Canada - Quebec
French language pop hits
ZAP! FM(Top 40/Pop / 192k stereo) Language: Dutch Location: Netherlands
ZAP! FM is a new radiostation from The Netherlands. 75% DJ Free , the other 25% can't shut up!! The best hits from the 60's till now.... 24 hours a day.
fm 1 fm (Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language:
London , United Kingdom
Welcome to Fm 1 Fm Bringing you the finest and freshest sounds the music industry has to offer, both signed and unsigned. We showcase the world finest talent for your listening pleasure
Tweet Us Or Catch up with us on Facebook.
N-Joy(Top 40/Pop / 96k stereo) Language: German Location: Hamburg, Germany
No N-Joy, No Fun - Wir spielen die Hits!
Radio 24 - 102.8 FM(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: German Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Hier gibt's den besten Musikmix mit den Hits der letzten 30 Jahre. Much Music - Less Talk!
Oxygen Online Radio(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: English Location: London, United Kingdom
Playing Fresh Hits for the UK, Oxygen is your listen at work radio station with entertaining presenters, showbiz news, competitions and all the fresh hits first!
JukeBoxRadio(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: English Location: Various, United Kingdom
JukeBoxRadio is a fun, upbeat radio station with friendly DJs, great music and a myriad of ways to get involved! Tune in now for the best, most fresh selection of pop music today and yesteryear!
Capital Radio(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: Catalan Location: Pals, Spain
Non lucrativa music station, based in costa brava, Spain
Z100Internet(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: English Location: Buffalo, USA - New York
The Internets #1 Pop Music channel
Radio Bremen 4(Top 40/Pop / 44k stereo) Language: German Location: Bremen, Germany
A very popular Top 40 station from Germany
Sun FM - 96.9 FM(Top 40/Pop / 128k stereo) Language: English Location: Alice Springs, Australia
The centre's best music